Summer may be winding down, but for healthsystemCIO, it’s business as usual. Even through record temperatures, we’ve been bringing the heat with interviews, webinars, and blogs covering the most pertinent topics in healthcare. Among the hottest takes were interviews with David Reis (CIO, University of Miami Health System) and Pamela McNutt (CIO, Houston Methodist), recaps of panel discussions focused on cybersecurity and women in leadership, and perspectives from CIOs Chani Cordero and Bradd Busick.
In case you missed them (or simply wanted to re-read them), here’s a list of the most viewed pieces from Memorial Day through Labor Day:
- A Shot in the Dark: How a New Approach Is Empowering Teams and Improving Security
- Q&A With University of Miami Health System CIO David Reis, PhD
- “A Big Impact”: Women Leaders Discuss How Technology Is “Changing the Way We Work”
- “Outside Eyes Are Better”: How Leaders Are Leveraging Managed Services to Improve Security
- Q&A with CIO Pamela McNutt: “Deliberate Growth,” Being Financially Focused & Looking for ‘Gotchas’
- “Leaning Into Automation”: CIO Bradd Busick on MultiCare’s ERP Implementation Journey
- Q&A with UC San Diego Health CISO Scott Currie & Medical Director of Cybersecurity Christian Dameff
- Q&A with Houston Methodist’s Michelle Stansbury: “It’s All About the Problem You’re Trying to Solve.”
- “You Have to Take This On”: HIT Leaders Share Best Practices for Applicati.on Rationalization
- Building Meaningful Connections with CIOs: What Vendors Need to Know
- “Working Class Informatics”: The Biggest Challenges With Improving Lab Technology
- Podcast: Sanford Health CDO Jared Antczak on Removing Friction, “Website Manner,” and Healthcare’s Biggest Flaw
- Telehealth Reexamined: Is This As Good As It Gets?
- The CMIO’s Perspective: Breaking Down Incidental and Other Actionable Findings
- “Shared Principles”: A Comparison of Military /and Civilian Approaches
Thank you, as always, to all who participate and help us provide great content!