Q&A with William Walders, Part 2: “Creating discipline around IT business management is my top priority.”
When stepping into an IT environment where things have been “bolted on,” a CIO’s first priority should be to “create a framework for service requests, and improve communication among departments,” says William Walders.Read More
If leaders only address the technology component – or the human component – without successfully marrying the two, patient matching will remain a pipe dream, according to CIOs Michael Martz and Albert Oriol.Read More
- Q&A with CIO/CISO Steven Goriah, Part 1: "Having the Right Partner Is Absolutely Key."
- Q&A with CIO William Walders, Part 1: “Healthcare is becoming a more digital-centric environment.”
- The Perfect Juncture: How IT Can Partner with Executive Leadership
- Securing What You Can't See: Four HIT Leaders on the Challenges of IoMT Devices
- Taking Care of Business
- The Journalist's Oath
- Seeing Is Believing
- Promises, Promises
- "The Face of IS": Eight Practices That Can Transform the Helpdesk
- Q&A with Kate Pierce, Part 3: "You Have to Know How to Find the Answers You Need."