Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast(CMC-NorthEast) of Concord, N.C., has selected Premier healthcare alliance’s QualityAdvisor solution to improve delivery of patient care. QualityAdvisor, part of Premier’s QualityConnect, combines analytical methods with a benchmark database of more than 600 facilities to identify clinical and financial improvement opportunities, understand drivers for variation in practice, and monitor quality of care.
Features of QualityAdvisor include:
- Patient outcomes: Leverage captured patient and process data to identify strategic quality of care improvement opportunities.
- Clinical performance: Supply performance improvement teams with comparative information that prompts action.
- Financial performance: Pinpoint areas of care where process modifications will yield greatest cost savings without sacrificing quality.
- Operational performance: Track patient flow and resource utilization for a deeper understanding of clinical and operational outcomes and expenditures.
- · Strategic planning: Benchmark against peer organizations and implement best-practices that have a real-world impact on healthcare institutions.
- Physician performance: Formalize physician reporting with Physician Profiles.
- Compliance: Achieve regulatory compliance with one solution for submitting quality measures.
Share Your Thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.