Selling to health system CIOs isn’t easy. Bombarded with dozens of sales emails and phone calls a day, and hounded at conferences, it’s no surprise getting their attention seems impossible.
So what’s a healthcare IT sales rep or marketing executive to do?
By understanding both your potential client’s engagement preferences and pet peeves, healthcare IT companies can reach out in the right place, at the right time, and with the right materials. In this one-of-a-kind presentation, healthsystemCIO Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra will share the publication’s proprietary and unpublished CIO survey data, along with anecdotes from CIOs about their experiences with vendors, to reveal just what makes your target buyers buy. The one-hour session will cover:
- How CIOs are being approached today
- CIO buying dynamics
- CIO engagement do’s and dont’s
- Characteristics of successful healthcare IT salespeople
- Best practices for marketing to CIOs
- Private, Live Webex: $7,000
- Live, In-Person Presentation: $10,000