Held during industry conferences, healthsystemCIO Private Dinners are intimate gatherings of hospital and health system IT leaders where they can discuss common challenges in a relaxed atmosphere. As the sponsor, you get invaluable “seats at the table” where you can shape and contribute to the discussion, while forging relationships with these influential executives.
- 1 sponsor – (sponsor may bring in a partner organization to share benefits and costs)
- 12 seats total:
- 8 seats – Healthcare IT executives
- 3 seats – Sponsor representatives
- 1 seat – healthsystemCIO Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra
- Issuance of invitations and management of RSVP process
- Collaborative development of featured educational discussion topic/questions with sponsor
- Venue arrangements and payment
- Target guest lists comprised of those pre-registered to attend the conference at which the dinner will be held
- Acquisition of these periodically updated lists usually requires being sponsor of, or exhibitor at, the conference
- Guest list may include individuals working in the general area
- Sponsor cost: $12,500
Contact: healthsystemCIO.com Director of Sales & Marketing Nancy Wilcox (303-335-6009) to book your dinner
- 5/28/19 – Nashville @ MUSE 2019 (Sponsored by Imprivata)
- 2/12/19 – Orlando @ HIMSS 2018 (Sponsored by PatientSafe Solutions)
- 2/11/19 – Orlando @ HIMSS 2019 (Sponsored by ClearDATA)
- 2/10/19 – Orlando @ HIMSS 2019 (Sponsored by Workday)
- 10/31/18 – San Diego @ the CHIME Fall Forum (Sponsored by Healthlink Advisors)
- 6/7/18 – Boston (Sponsored by healthsystemCIO.com)
Comments from Past Dinner Guests
- Helped create lot of opportunities for sharing/learning.
- Thank you for connecting us! Continue to selectively create environments for the executive leaders to connect.
- Engaging group and conversation. The active participation of the group was a great start to HIMSS.
- Thanks for the invitation. It was one of the best work dinners I’ve attended!
- Great balance and value from the discussion. Thank you for the opportunity to attend.
- Thanks so much for hosting us for this dinner – I really did enjoy the evening and the conversations!
- Thanks so much for putting it all together, it was very enjoyable. The company and conversation was fantastic and dinner was wonderful. It was great to meet you all and I hope we can stay in touch and look to each other for additional insights!
- Thanks again for the lovely evening. This was a great event and I enjoyed meeting new colleagues.
Contact Nancy Wilcox with questions or to reserve your date.
Nancy Wilcox, Director of Sales and Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org 303-335-6009
Return to main Advertising & Marketing Services page