Long before HITECH made its way into a bill that aimed to save the country from economic collapse, Children’s Medical Center of Dayton was on its road toward advanced clincials. And for a partner, it chose Epic. With less than 200 beds, the organization took advantage of the dispensation that vendor affords pediatric hospitals, and today considers the decision a wise one. To learn more about why CIO Beth Fredette considers Epic such a great partner, healthsystemCIO.com editor Anthony Guerra recently chatted with the Ohio-based executive.
- McKesson for registration/scheduling
- Interfacing Epic/McKesson
- Going full-boat Epic?
- Engaging with independent community docs
- Medicity (Aetna) for HIE
- Dealing with vendor M&A
- The business of healthcare
- Children’s care vs acute care
- Measuring up to Stage 1