- Sponsorship cost – $7,750
- Sponsor receives complete registration and attendee reports (Name, Title, Company, Address, Phone, eMail Address)
- healthsystemCIO.com handles all speaker recruitment and prep with input from sponsor
- Sponsor logo on presentation slides, registration page and in email promotions
- Sponsor receives MP4 file of the Webinar for their use
- Webinar archive is posted to the healthsystemCIO.com YouTube Channel
- Live TweetChat during webinar
- Sponsor can ask live polling questions during the webinar
- CHIME CHICO Credits to CIO attendees
Upcoming Webinar Calendar
- Each Webinar listed below is available for sponsorship unless otherwise noted
- If you are interested in a topic email me by return email and I will send you the webinar abstract
- Don’t see the right topic for you? We can craft a custom proposal on the topic of your choice
|4-Dec||Delivering Performance at the Speed of Mind – NetApp|
|5-Dec||Value-based Care Transition: Getting from Here to There|
|11-Dec||The CIO & Patient Payments: Keeping Your Organization Secure & Successful|
|12-Dec||Available for a Custom Event – Sponsor Decides Topic|
|19-Dec||HIT Policy & Blockchain Update with Dr. John Halamka|
Ready to reserve your webinar? Call or email Nancy at
Comments from Webinar Exit Survey
“I enjoy the swift discussions, everyone moves easily within conversation. Your topics attract me, the audience is diverse yet on the same playing field…it is enhancing my perspective and understanding.”
“Keep doing what you are doing. I am finding this might be the best way for me to learn via facts and predictions, both.”
Are you interested in sponsoring a healthsystemCIO.com webinar but nothing on our Calendar lines up with your objectives? Then a Custom Webinar is the perfect fit. We work closely with you to craft your ideal webinar, here are the details –
- Cost – $7,750
- We work together to select the webinar date
- We work together on the webinar topic – You give us the topic and we give you a title and overview to edit/approve
- We work together on the speaker list
- We handle all speaker recruitment and prep
- Sponsor has the option of adding an executive from their team to the panel
- Once the date, topic and speakers are set, we do the rest – working with the speakers on their presentation, all promotion and logistics
Webinar Sponsorship FAQs
What is the size of your email distribution for webinar promotion?
We have over 9,000 opt-in subscribers and more than 300 CIOs on our Advisory Panel. The size of our list, although smaller than some of our competitors, is not a hindrance to our business. A lot of media companies are a “mile wide and an inch deep,” meaning they reach everyone and write for everyone. We are an “inch wide and a mile deep,” with a focus on hospital and health system CIOs. That is how we are able to consistently produce webinars featuring the top CIOs in the country. We don’t pay speaking fees — the CIOs want to use our platform and audience reach to educate their peers. Because we produce on average of one webinar per week, we have the processes down to a science — from building the programs with our sponsors straight through to live event production and follow up.
How do you promote your webinars?
Each event is promoted with an event-specific email to our entire list twice and is posted on our website. Promotion extends far beyond our list with our robust social media activity. Kate Gamble, our Managing Editor/Director of Social Media, posts each event on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages and sends targeted Tweets with topic specific #s. We also run targeted advertisements for each event on LinkedIn.
How does the registration break down in terms of the types of facilities that the CIOs represent?
Each webinar brings in different types of facilities. Take a look at our YouTube Channel and select an event where the topic and/or speakers is appealing to you, and we are happy to send you the title and facility list of the registrations so you can know exactly what we bring to the table.
What is your average number of registrations per webinar?
This number varies widely based on topic and speakers. Our 2016 average is 134 Registrations with a year high of 228 and a year low of 83. For the events that don’t perform to the clients expectations, we are happy to explore additional avenues of branding and lead generation so our clients are always thrilled.
Do you guarantee leads?
We don’t guarantee leads but we have open discussions with our sponsors on expectations and how best to reach the target number. We focus on quality over quantity. A busy CIO will sign up for a webinar where they are interested in the content.
Can vendors suggest the webinar subject?
In our Custom Webinar model, the sponsor suggests the webinar topic and we write a title and overview based on what we think our audience will respond to. Sponsors edit and approve the title and overview.
Do you recruit speakers from vendors?
We handle all speaker recruitment based on sponsors’ suggestions. Speakers can either be from the sponsoring company, a client of the sponsoring company, an analyst or a combination set in a roundtable format.
What are the different webinar formats?
We can either have a straight PowerPoint supported presentation with one or two speakers or we can host a roundtable discussion where the sponsor helps direct the panel questions before the event. All webinars are hosted and moderated by our Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra.
What is the lead time to produce a Webinar?
Ideally, we prefer to have six weeks from first conversation to webinar event date. We can truncate this timeline to four weeks if topic and speakers are already established and confirmed when discussion begins.
Who does the sponsor work with to produce a Webinar?
From start to finish, the sponsor works with Nancy Wilcox, Director of Sales and Marketing, on the Webinar logistics and Anthony Guerra, Editor-in-Chief, on webinar content.
One webinar is $7,750 – the cost doesn’t change for any reason and there are never any surprise up-charges.
Nancy Wilcox, Director of Sales and Marketing