The healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board
The healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board offers organizations the opportunity to better understand the current and future state of healthcare IT and vet offerings, marketing campaigns or business strategies with a select panel of health system leaders in a confidential and moderated format.
Our Diverse Panel Covers Many Areas, Including:
|Strategic Planning/HIT Trends||Physician Issues||Patient ID/Matching|
|Cloud||Big Data/Analytics||Telemedicine/Remote Monitoring|
|Nursing Issues||Patient Safety/Care Quality||Population Health|
|Security||Interoperability, Integration & Standards||Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity|
|Application Management (Data Migrations, etc.)||Infrastructure/Data Center/Network||Storage|
|Patient Engagement||E-prescribing (EPCS)||Value-Based/Accountable Care|
|Patient Payments||Data Governance||IT Governance|
How it Works:
- Upon contracting, the Webex-based Sounding Board Session is scheduled (see calendar below for availability). Sessions should be scheduled a minimum of two weeks out.
- By the Monday before session week:
- Client delivers to healthsystemCIO.com any materials or proposed questions for board review. Each Sounding Board panelist will spend at least 30 minutes reviewing such materials.
- The 50 minute Webex-based Sounding Board session is attended by client representatives/presenters, our Board, and healthsystemCIO.com Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra, who serves as host and moderator.
Sample Agenda (All Sounding Board Sessions run 50 minutes. Times below are ET)
- 12:00 – Client representatives and Board members join Webex session.
- 12:05 – Client presentation (if applicable) followed by Q&A/discussion/feedback
- 12:55 – Session concludes
Sounding Board sessions are held from 12-1 ET. See available dates below. For dates further our, contact healthsystemCIO.com Director of Sales & Marketing Nancy Wilcox (303-335-6009):
- July 5
- July 19
- Aug. 2
- Aug. 16
healthsystemCIO.com Post-Session Deliverables
- MP4 recording of the Webex session
- Unedited transcript of the session
Do I have to deliver a formal presentation?
You do not. The healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board can be leveraged simply to learn more about the healthcare industry by organizations looking to enter the space or expand into new areas within it. Clients can also include financial institutions or investment banking firms desiring a better understanding of the healthcare IT market and direction. No formal presentation needs to be made in such cases.
Must I deliver materials or questions to the Board for review ahead of time?
You do not. We do, however, suggest at the very least sending some points of consideration or areas to be covered before the session, as this will likely make your time more productive.
Are Sounding Board panelists and Anthony Guerra willing to sign NDAs covering materials and information disclosed during, and in relation to, the session?
Yes. Clients should send these forms a few days before sending any materials to be reviewed by the board in preparation of the session.