Sounding Board Services
healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board Services connect you with the healthcare IT executives you want, when you want, and through the medium you want (telephone, Webex, in-person) so you can obtain the market intelligence or product feedback you need.
Customized Sounding Board Services
With healthsystemCIO.com’s Customized Sounding Board Services, obtaining market intelligence or feedback from the right people about your product, service or strategy, has never been easier. You tell us about the type of healthcare IT executive you’d like to speak with, such as:
- Title (we specialize in the following titles)
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Medical Information (Informatics) Officer
- Chief Nursing Information (Informatics) Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Application Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Transformation Officer
- Geographic area
- Interview medium
With the above information in hand, we go to work, developing a list of potential executives who meet your requirements. After you review the list and provide approval for some or all of the names, we go back to work, leveraging our relationships and reputation as a trusted industry entity to get you exactly the type and number of meetings you need.
- Contact healthsystemCIO.com Director of Sales & Marketing Nancy Wilcox (303-335-6009) for pricing.
The healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board
The healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board offers organizations the opportunity to better understand the current and future state of healthcare IT and vet offerings, marketing campaigns or business strategies with a select panel of health system leaders in a confidential and moderated format.
Our Diverse Panel Covers Many Areas, Including:
|Strategic Planning/HIT Trends||Physician Issues||Patient ID/Matching|
|Cloud||Big Data/Analytics||Telemedicine/Remote Monitoring|
|Nursing Issues||Patient Safety/Care Quality||Population Health|
|Security||Interoperability, Integration & Standards||Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity|
|Application Management (Data Migrations, etc.)||Infrastructure/Data Center/Network||Storage|
|Patient Engagement||E-prescribing (EPCS)||Value-Based/Accountable Care|
|Patient Payments||Data Governance||IT Governance|
How it Works:
- Upon contracting, the Webex-based Sounding Board Session is scheduled (see calendar below for availability). Sessions should be scheduled a minimum of two weeks out.
- By the Monday before session week:
- Client delivers to healthsystemCIO.com any materials or proposed questions for board review. Each Sounding Board panelist will spend at least 30 minutes reviewing such materials.
- The 50 minute Webex-based Sounding Board session is attended by client representatives/presenters, our Board, and healthsystemCIO.com Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra, who serves as host and moderator.
Sample Agenda (All Sounding Board Sessions run 50 minutes. Times below are ET)
- 12:00 – Client representatives and Board members join Webex session.
- 12:05 – Client presentation (if applicable) followed by Q&A/discussion/feedback
- 12:55 – Session concludes
healthsystemCIO.com Post-Session Deliverables
- MP4 recording of the Webex session
- Unedited transcript of the session
Contact healthsystemCIO.com Director of Sales & Marketing Nancy Wilcox (303-335-6009) for scheduling.
Do I have to deliver a formal presentation?
You do not. The healthsystemCIO.com Sounding Board can be leveraged simply to learn more about the healthcare industry by organizations looking to enter the space or expand into new areas within it. Clients can also include financial institutions or investment banking firms desiring a better understanding of the healthcare IT market and direction. No formal presentation needs to be made in such cases.
Must I deliver materials or questions to the Board for review ahead of time?
You do not. We do, however, suggest at the very least sending some points of consideration or areas to be covered before the session, as this will likely make your time more productive.
Are Sounding Board panelists and Anthony Guerra willing to sign NDAs covering materials and information disclosed during, and in relation to, the session?
Yes. Clients should send these forms a few days before sending any materials to be reviewed by the board in preparation of the session.