healthsystemCIO.com Wants to Know …
This healthsystemCIO.com survey — open to individuals currently employed at hospitals and health systems — asks about your Patient Identification program. Eligible* participants may elect to receive the survey results and/or be entered into a drawing to receive a $200 Amazon.com Email Gift Card. This survey sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Amazon®.
Survey Advisor: Arthur Ream, CISO/Senior Director of Applications, Cambridge Health Alliance
Your individual responses will remain confidential. Only anonymized aggregated data will be shared with our sponsor.
Congratulations to our past sweepstakes winners!
- January 2018: Data Analytics Survey (Sponsored by LexisNexis) Sheri Rawlings, CIO, San Juan Regional Medical Center
- December 2017: Patient Engagement Survey (Sponsored by LexisNexis) Jane Loveless, VP/CIO, Grand View Health
- October 2017: Interoperability Survey (Sponsored by Infor) Nayan Patel, Director of IT, The Heart Hospital Baylor
- August 2017: Security Survey (Sponsored by CTG) Dan Howard, CIO, Loma Linda University Health
- July 2017: Data Governance Survey (Sponsored by CTG) Kirk Larson, SVP/Associate CIO, Rochester Regional Health
About our Sponsor: Imprivata is a leading provider of authentication, access management and secure communication solutions that enable providers to better focus on patient experience. By removing technology barriers, Imprivata optimizes clinical workflows to let doctors spend more time being doctors.
- Current hospital or health system employee
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico)
Join the healthsystemCIO.com mailing list to learn of future events.