healthsystemCIO.com Wants to Know …
This healthsystemCIO.com survey — open to individuals currently employed at hospitals and health systems — asks about your Patient Engagement program. Eligible* participants may elect to receive the survey results and/or be entered into a drawing to receive a $200 Amazon.com Email Gift Card. This survey sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Amazon®.
Survey Advisor: Chuck Podesta, CIO, UC Irvine Health
Your individual responses will remain confidential. Only anonymized aggregated data will be shared with our sponsor.
Congratulations to our past sweepstakes winners!
- October 2017: Interoperability Survey (Sponsored by Infor): Nayan Patel, Director of IT, The Heart Hospital Baylor
- August 2017: Security Survey (Sponsored by CTG) Dan Howard, CIO, Loma Linda University Health
- July 2017: Data Governance Survey (Sponsored by CTG) Kirk Larson, SVP/Associate CIO, Rochester Regional Health
About our Sponsor: LexisNexis® Health Care leverages consumer, provider and claims data analytics to address patient matching, data quality, health outcomes, claims patterns and identity fraud.
- Current hospital or health system employee
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico)
Join the healthsystemCIO.com mailing list to learn of future events.