healthsystemCIO.com Executive Golf Outings provide you with a unique opportunity to hit the links for relaxed, quality time with select clients or prospects.
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Introduction and warm up at club’s driving range and/or putting green
- 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM: 18 holes of golf
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM: Post-Round Lunch & Learn at the clubhouse (discussion to focus on the sponsor’s topic of choice)
Sample Foursome Composition
- healthystemCIO.com Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra
- Sponsor Representative
- Featured guest
- Either additional sponsor representative or additional featured guest
- Work with sponsor to identify prospective invitees
- Work with sponsor to identify post-round educational discussion focus
- Issue invitations
- Moderate informal post-round discussion
- Attendance by healthsystemCIO.com Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra
- Golf club reservation/arrangements
- Cost of round for foursome & lunch
- $9,750 event sponsorship fee to healthsystemCIO.com
Why Sponsor a healthsystemCIO.com Executive Golf Outing
- Spend quality time with key customers
- Get to know key prospects
- Amazing opportunity to pick the brain of top-level healthcare IT executives
Other Notable Considerations
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks
- Offering only available in certain regions at appropriate times of year
- Available Dates:
- Friday May 11
- Friday June 8
- Friday July 13
- Friday Aug. 10
- Friday Sept. 14
Contact Nancy Wilcox for more information (303- 335-6009) or to book your Executive Golf Outing.
How should I decide where to book the outing?
The location of your invitees will obviously dictate the general geographical area of focus but, beyond that, an exclusive or exceptional course should be selected. You are a golfer and you’ll be looking to attract one, so go the extra mile to make sure it’s a special opportunity for them to play a course they might not usually visit.
Can you help us identify potential guests who fit a certain profile regarding place of work, position and expertise?
Yes. We can tap our extensive list of contacts to find individuals who match your criteria.
What if rain is in the forecast?
We will make a go/no-go decision by 10 AM on the day before the event, based on the forecast. If a decision to cancel is made, the event will be rescheduled as soon as all relevant schedules allow.