healthsystemCIO Focus Groups connect sponsors with 4 HIT executives of their choice in a private Webex session where they can receive the invaluable feedback and market intelligence needed for success.
- Sponsor selects the individuals – or types of individuals (CIOs, CMIOs, CISOs, etc.) – for their Focus Group
- healthsystemCIO issues invitations and secures participation of 4 executives for a 60-minute Webex meeting
- healthsystemCIO Editor-in-Chief Anthony Guerra hosts and facilitates the discussion using questions/topics developed with the sponsor
- Sponsor has the option of opening the discussion with a short presentation and/or asking questions of the panel during the discussion
- Sessions should be booked at least four weeks before the target date to allow for Focus Group recruitment
healthsystemCIO.com Post-Session Deliverables:
- MP4 recording & transcript of the Webex session
*These sessions are to be leveraged for education about market conditions, general buyer considerations and industry trends; as well as to receive feedback on proposed product or marketing strategies. They are not opportunities for selling.
Call or email healthsystemCIO Director of Sales & Marketing Nancy Wilcox to learn more – 303-335-6009 firstname.lastname@example.org